Friday, January 27, 2012

Do meaning of baby names mean a lot to you? I love Molly but the meaning is terrible!?

It means Sea of Bitterness which means that a person is angry and discourage and not hopeful. This person's heart is hardened by some tragic event and will continue to be gloomy until they can deal with and/or be more forward with their life. This person is also a party pooper.



Do you let that determine what you will name your child?Do meaning of baby names mean a lot to you? I love Molly but the meaning is terrible!?
Molly is an ugly name with an ugly meaning..molly is a horrible name.. except for the 5,000,000 dogs named molly
No! One of my favorite names is Ellie and it doesn't even have a meaning!Do meaning of baby names mean a lot to you? I love Molly but the meaning is terrible!?
No, as long as I love the name, I don't really care!Do meaning of baby names mean a lot to you? I love Molly but the meaning is terrible!?
I don't pay too much attention to the meanings. Molly is such a sweet name. I've never met a Molly who was angry, discouraged, or not hopeful if that makes you feel any better.
To me the meaning is everything. I love Marie and is also means sea of bitterness. So in that case the good over comes the bad. If you love it go for it.
No, the meaning hardly matters..Molly is adorable i love that name =]
Baby names don't mean as much to me as the personal meaning
If you name your child something and later someone asks "why did you pick that name?", I think a perfectly acceptable answer is just simply "because I loved it".



I am really into meanings and when I had my daughter this year I chose her first name to be Hadley because other than the fact that I liked it, it means 'field of Heather' and my name is Heather. I chose her middle name as Lorraine because not only was that my dear grandma's name but also because it is French and our daughter was conceived on our honeymoon in Paris.



So that was my TMI for the day. But just because I am really into meanings doesn't mean that people haven't looked at me like I have five heads when I try to explain to them why I chose the names I did. Some people it just doesn't matter to and that is perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment