Friday, January 27, 2012

Japanese surnames/last names meaning silence/serenity?

What are some Japanese surnames/last names that mean, silence, serenity, or anything of the sort? Do not just give me random words that mean silence/serenity, give me actual surnames/last names whether they are common or uncommon.



BTW, they gotta be either unisex or for men.Japanese surnames/last names meaning silence/serenity?
Hmmm....I'm half japanese, but I dunno any last names. Shizuka means silence, I don't know many people with that as a last name. I think you could use it. *finger snap!* There use to be a Shizuka Yuu and a Shizuka Kuri in my class!!! So, yes you can use Shizuka as a last name......wut was i talking about?Japanese surnames/last names meaning silence/serenity?
I'm not familiar enough with Japanese genealogy (the study of one's family tree/family history - not just the study of surnames) or the Japanese language in general to give you any direct information.



If you do not receive any satisfactory information here, I recommend you ask you question on one of these forums:

* http://forum.jisho.org/categories/japane鈥?/a>

* http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese鈥?/a>



Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment