Friday, January 27, 2012

Names meaning king, lord, sire, of royal blood, etc.?

I asked this question a few days ago I think but I didn't get a clear answer. So I'm asking it again in another way to make it a easier.

I Want a name meaning king, lord, your highness, of royal blood, anything that has anything to do with royalty sort of.

I don't mind if the name ment noble king or from royal grounds or anything. Just give me the name and the meaning.Names meaning king, lord, sire, of royal blood, etc.?
Aubrey - Elfin king

Elroy - The king
Basil - king

Kaysar - king

Leroy - king

Malik - king

Rajan - king

Reth - king

Rex - king

Rhory - red king

Rian - king

Richmond - protector king

Ryan - king

Xerxes - king





Ade - crown, royal

Aram - royal highness

Kennard - royal and brave

Kyne - royal

Kynton - from the royal manor





Airell - nobleman

Alaric - noble ruler

Baron - noble man

Brian - high noble

Aston - noble stone

Elgin - noble

Ellard - noble and brave

Etzel - noble one

Ezell - noble

Grady - Descendant of the noble one

Patrick - noble

Saeran - nobleNames meaning king, lord, sire, of royal blood, etc.?
It means royal means you are a princess but im hald japenese i got royal blood i am a japenese princess thats why my names weddiaa tokyoNames meaning king, lord, sire, of royal blood, etc.?
Imperius. That's the most kick-*** name in the history of kick-*** names. Obvious what it means.
Ares,Henry,Alexander,Hermes...

No comments:

Post a Comment