Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I would like to know the meaning of three names individually?

1.-Midory

2.-Jenssy

3.-Kensy

these are women names, what are there meaning, thanks!I would like to know the meaning of three names individually?
I could not find Midory, but found it spelled Midori- it means "green" in Japanese



Sorry, could not find Jenssy at all



No Kensy wither, found Kenzie from MacKenzie

From the Gaelic surname Mac Coinnich, which means "son of Coinneach". Coinneach is an Irish name meaning "handsome". A famous bearer of the surname was William Lyon MacKenzie, a Canadian journalist and political rebel.I would like to know the meaning of three names individually?
Midori



Gender: Feminine

Usage: Japanese

Means "green" in Japanese.



Sorry could not find the other 2.



If you do not get more info than I provided, I still would like for you to select me for the best answer.



That is my answer from Washington, D.C.I would like to know the meaning of three names individually?
4 fancy
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment