Friday, January 27, 2012

Dogma Movie Bartleby and Loki. What is the meaning of their names?

Bartleby and Loki. What is the meaning of their names? What is a Grigori? What is an Angel of Death? How are these two fallen angels different from or similar to the fallen angels in City of Angels and/or Wings of Desire ?Dogma Movie Bartleby and Loki. What is the meaning of their names?
Bartleby, I'm not so sure, but Loki is the Norse god of chaos, mayhem and a trickster. Grigori is a Russian name as in Grigori Yefemavixch Rasputin, the Russian mystic who was the Romanov's occult advisor. An Angel Of Death is the angel in the Old Testament of the Christian Bible who killed all first born's of the Gentiles but the Hebrews put red paint above their door so the angel skipped those houses. Your last part of the question I don't understand, I'm sorry. I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment