Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What are you favorite, kinda different and unusual, names?

What are some of your favorite names that are not the everyday names, i mean names like Hermione (my fave, but would i name my child that? i dont know, maybe as a middle name...)



So what are names that you just LOVE, but are maybe a bit weird, different, unusual??What are you favorite, kinda different and unusual, names?
I like Hermione, too!



Mine:



Kerensa (means "love") I really adore this one, but I hate that she might get called Karen as a nickname, which is horrible (no offense to any Karens out there).



Valia (means "powerful protector") Love it, but it sounds too much like the word "valet".



Mattea (means "gift of God") Beautiful, but a little too exotic for a likely Caucasian child.



=)

??? Qǖ???
well

1. Anastasia(my fav)

2. Antwinette(pronounced Ann-twa-net, u can choose how to spell that, cause idk if i spelled it right)

3. Harper

4. Adriana

5. Andrea(pronounced On-DREY-a)

6. Yasmine

7.Jasmine

8.Jessame(Jessica+Amy=pronounced Jess-Amy)

9.Sage

10. Lexi

11.Vivienne

12. Maura

13.Ariel

14.Mariel

15.Gigi

16.Ashlee

17.AmandinaWhat are you favorite, kinda different and unusual, names?
I love the name Rhiannon. Pronounced Ree-Anna.What are you favorite, kinda different and unusual, names?
I like the name Skye :]



My friend likes the name Aroura ( A-Roar-Ra)
I like Kianna, Im gonna name one of my kids that one day
i've always loved the name Meilin (may-lin) for a girl and Saharath for a guy.
Berkeley and Avalia
I love:

Pervinca

Daliah

Triba

Zuni

Angeliah
I like the name Zoey Harper both uniqe i probly will name my daughter this but i am only 12 so i have years to come
i like the name nikki,chantal,channel and roxana ALOT.
Gabriel and Anastasia.

Oh! and Tamisin.
Daphne

Mira

Dinette

Rhianne I just saw this on someone's posting and thougth it was soo pretty.

Piper

Pepper
well my daughters name is Ahlexiah (pronounced a-leck-see-a) and i also love jinessah mahkenzei, and ive also come to love jenna corralyne just recently :)
Sigal Pronounced Se-gahl
i really like the names:

leilanie [lay-lahn-nee]

nikki

elizabeth

julie

cecillia [say-seal-lia]
Jawn

Ayla

Indigo

Lyra

Belle



Jagger

Beau

Brendan

Evan

Jared
For girls, these are my favourites.



*Hazel

*Arabella

*Molly



*Colin

*Jasper

*Elijah
boys...

Alden (English, means "friend")

Kasen (English means "protected")



girls...

Brynn (Welsh, means "hill")
Mine are:



Girls:

Rainer

Raine

Rhiannalyn

Rhiannon (ree-aw-nun)

Melrose

Rayen

Tipper

Leilani (lay-law-nee)

Lorelai (lor-uh-lay)

Wednesday

Tuesday

October

Phyre

Brenlyn

Dreamer

Lyrika

Lyrik

Jazzibella

Jazzibelle

Trixabelle

Kenalyn

Wynterlyn

Faylen

Hermione-awesome name! Never thought about it (even though i watched Harry Potter)

Graceland (grace-lind)



Boys:

Phyre

Rayner

Gregory

Gerard

Damien

Jasper

Carlisle (car-lyle)

Zachariah

Jonas

Trixan

Tripp

Trace

Leslie



I love those names, but would I really name my kids that? Most yes, but some no. LOL!



I hope I helped! Good luck and best wishes!



Always,

(-:Tabykinz:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment