Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need cited works or related articles where i can find the meaning of the names in the tempest- Shakespeare?

Hey, I am doing a research page about The meaning of the names in the story the tempest by Shakespeare for school but I havent been able to find related articles on this cite. Could you help me out? I am not saying to give me the information because that would pretty much mean I'm taking credit for something you wrote but i would just love to know some related articles on this. Thank you so much.I need cited works or related articles where i can find the meaning of the names in the tempest- Shakespeare?
I had to do that too, but for Two Gentlemen of Verona. Basically what you'll have to do, as I've not found anything about the meaning of the names, is look up each name, what it means, and make your own connection to the character.



I haven't read the Tempest, so I can't exactly give you an example for that play, but in To Gentlemen of Verona, Proteus falls in and out of love with extreme ease, and Proteus is also the name of a sea god in Greek mythology who is also fickle, so there's a connection between the two.
  • eye makeup remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment