Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby names with meaning?

I'm single (just got out of an abusive relationship today!) and sixteen and pregnant. I want names that mean power and strength. I don't know if it's a boy or girl so both and if you could please put what the name means.



p.s. I don't want comments about me being a dumb teenager for getting pregnant at a young age.|||First of all, congratulations on getting out of an abusive relationship. You baby is very lucky to have such a strong mom.



Lilith- the name of Adam's first wife before Eve in Jewish mythology. Adam kicked her out because she refused to be subservient to him. I love it a lot, and its very strong.



Judith- the Hebrew warrior who seduced and murdered the leader of an enemy group who would have stormed her city and killed its occupants.|||Good for you for getting out while you still could!!
For a name with meaning, I've always liked the name Shania because it means "I have come" or "I'm on my way" and it's Native American.

Here's some more:
Abiri-boy/girl, My Strength
Audrey/Audrina-(girl) Noble Strength
Azai-(boy) strength
Brigitte- strength
Bryda-power/strength
Callisthene-(boy/girl) Beautiful Strength
Emmett- strength, universal
Garrett/Gerhard/Jarett/Jerard- strength of the spear
Kalili- (boy) triumphant strength
Meia- strength
Osias- god is my strength
Tru- (boy/girl) strength of the spear



I know those are some pretty uncommon names, but here's a bunch more:

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com鈥?/a>|||Boys:

Ethan- Strong, firm

Alexander- Defending men

Noah- Rest, comfort

William- will, desire

Joshua- god rescues

Christopher- Bearer of christ

Aiden- Little fire

Andrew- Man, warrior

Ryan- Little king

Nicolas- Victory of the people

Girls:

Isabella- My god is a vow

Sophia- wisdom

Emily- Rival, emulating

Alexis- Defender

Chloe- young shoot

Ella- torch, bright light

Samantha- Listener

Natalie- Christ's birthday



I wish you the best!|||I'm not gonna say ur dumb or anything I will just say u need to be strong I have had family members that were in an abusive relationship stay out of itdon't go back.

now to names

Andra

Amari

Those are the only 2 I thought were cute out of the list i found|||Audrey- noble strength

Emmett- universal strength

Emery- bravery/power

Easton- noble power

Aaron- mountain of strength

Brian/Bryan- strength|||For power

Girl: Kendra Boy: Derek (power of tribe, family?)



For strength

Boy: Wyatt, Zale Girl: can't find one :/|||bernard- powerful

ethan- powerful

lennard- strength

richard-strong

brianna - strong

alice-strong

william-strong

hope this helps plzz rate as best answer and good luck|||Liam for a boy it means strong willed warrior

Hannah for a girl it means grace
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment