Friday, February 10, 2012

Could you suggest more names for me please?

I really like the name Paloma (it's a spanish name meaning "dove") and need a nice middle name to go with it. So far I like Isabel or Isobel.





I also like the name Dawn, but the rest of my family hates it. Do you think it goes well with Paloma as a sibling name? Are they too different? What are some pretty middle names for Dawn?





Thank you so much for your help!|||Paloma is lovely and very underused! Paloma Isobel is gorgeous.





You may also like:





Leora


Dalia


Linnea


Elodie


Catriona


Lucille


Lilias


Melisande


Thea|||Dawn Alexandra


Dawn Victoria


Dawn Elizabeth





Paloma Dawn ....it flows well to me.|||I like Paloma Isabel...and I thinkk Paloma %26amp; Dawn sound great as sibs. If ur family doesn't like Dawn then use it as a middle name. My friends name is Kaily Dawn.





Suggestions:


Paloma Abigail


Paloma Taylor


Paloma Jasmine


Dawn Avery


Dawn Jocelyn


Dawn Claire|||i like the names jillian, jennifer, kaylee, alison, audrey, dakota, ava, monica, becca, and johanna





i dont think that paloma and dawn go together very well, sorry.





as for middle names 4 dawn i like:


dawn isabella


dawn franchesca


dawn patricia


dawn lillian





sorry the middle names aren't so great, i personally dont really like the name dawn.....|||Paloma


Isobel


Lorraine


Jennine


Marie or Maria


Karson


Jameson


Taylor


share





Dawn


lynn


Maria


Masie


Grayce


Alyssa


Marissa


kate


Leanne


Victoria


Carri


Cara


jada|||Paloma Elizabeth


Paloma Sage


Paloma Rae





Dawn Cristiana


Dawn Bell|||Paloma Jamika


Dawn Kisa (kitty in russian)


'Dawn Kitty'


Dawn Kiska ( pure in russian)


'The Pure Dawn'


Dawn Brina ( protector in celtic)


'Protector of the Dawn'


Dawn Amaia (end in Basque)


i like Dawn Amaia translates to 'Dawns end' it's pretty





Hope this helps!!





=]|||I love That name So i named My Daughter Paloma Narelle





how about


Paloma Marie


Paloma Aileen


Paloma Tamira


Paloma Nicole


Paloma Leanne


Paloma Contessa


Paloma Tennille


Paloma Teresa





Im not a big fan of Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment