Thursday, February 9, 2012

Middle names meaning youngest/4th born/little brother?

My husband and I have 3 sons already. We are 19 weeks along with our 4th child and will be finding out in a couple weeks what the baby's sex is. If we have another boy, we would like him to have a middle name meaning 4th son, little brother, youngest, baby, etc, something like that. This will be the last child we have so we want his middle name to mean something about him being the youngest. (If we have a boy anyways.) Any suggestions are appreciated, and the possible first names are Raiden, Trajen, or Londen so the middle name would have to go with any or all of those first names. Thanks so much!!|||The name Anane is African and means "fourth son". I guess it would be pronounced Ah-nay-ne





Raiden Anane Lastname


Trajen Anane Lastname


Londen Anane Lastname





Also, Daishiro and Zenshiro (both Japanese) mean fourth son.





Raiden Daishiro


Londen Zenshiro


Trajen Daishiro|||This name means youngest 鈥?Ieuaf:


http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com鈥?/a>





There鈥檚 more than mean youngest, but a lot are with twins, or girl鈥檚 names:


http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com鈥?/a>





A lot of these have something to do with brothers, but done that I saw mean little brother:


http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com鈥?/a>





This name means last born 鈥?Ankoma:


http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com鈥?/a>





This list has alotta things about being born at a certain time, but not sure there are anymore boy鈥檚 names that mean last born or 4th born or anything like that, but I may have missed a 1 or 2.


http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com鈥?/a>





That鈥檚 all I could find, sorry I couldn鈥檛 find more, but I hope this helps and good luck, :D.|||I am also having my 4th child, due around 2/23/10. I have found the name Ree that means fourth born a few yrs ago when it was my husbands 4th child. This is now my 4th and his 6th, and I found the name in a notebook I kept. I've been trying to find it online but have not. However it is still a possible middle name for us if a boy or a girl. Good luck to you and your pregnancy!|||raiden and trajen are a no no and whats up ith londen thats weird and girly





i like for a boy (middle names)- theyre all babyish and young and cute x


Matthew- gift of god


Ryan- Little King


Kevin- Beautiful at birth


Nathaniel- gift og god|||Raiden Kyle


Raiden Jesse


Raiden Gabriel


Raiden Lucas


Raiden Christian


Raiden Ethan





Hope I helped! :)|||I am just saying right now do not name your child Trajen... like seriously, please, do you know what that sounds like?|||what a/b Fourthson

No comments:

Post a Comment