Friday, February 10, 2012

What are your absolute favorite names ever?

I mean names that if one of your friends wanted to use them, you would put up quite a fight :)





Mine are, for girls


Audrey Kate


Cecilia Rae


Addison Grace


Kimberlee Noelle


Bella Brooke


Marlee Rae


Isla Rose Racquel





And for boys


Joseph James


Aidan Michael


Ashton Blake


Chase Anthony


Isaiah James|||Kiri Natalia (this one is staying unless my future husband puts up a fierce fight) - it holds special meaning to me.





I think that's the only one though. Anya might come a close 2nd (my name is Anastasia, Anya is my nickname though by itself it's another name altogether). There are other names that I love, but I wouldn't mind if a friend wanted to use them.





Anastasia Rose is another name I absolutely adore, but I can't use it anyway because it's my name (Anastasia, not Rose).





I'm not so particular about boys' names, but I do love Noah Alexander very much.|||I totally love the names Sophia and Issaac / Isaiah!|||Avalon Caprice


Harper Reese


Keeley Kole


Presley Laine


Sydney Monroe





Jaxon Pierce (My son)


Greyson Beckett


Lincoln Grant


Nolan Reid


Owen Steel|||Jessica Marie


Neil Brian


Taylor Anne


Kyle Anthony|||I love your names.





Lillian Claire


Kimberly Elise


Natalie Elizabeth


Matalida Grace





Nicholas Alexander


Jacob Anthony


Matthew Elijah|||Boys


*Kayden Lee


*Caleb Tanner


*Christian Taylor





Girls


*Nevaeh Nicole


*Cloe Renea


*Kaylie Marie|||Bella Brooke has a great ring to it. Too bad Twilight ruined the name Bella for me.





Anyway, my favs are:





Hallie Marcella





Holly, Sebastain and Julius- no middle names for those, but they have a lot of meaning behind them, so they'll probably stick around until I have kids.|||Girls:





Marie Alexandria


Hannah Cecilia


Sydney Isabella


Katherine Alyson


Penelope Celeste





Boys:





John David


Daniel Naveen


Michael Thomas|||1. Daisy Tallulah


2. Madelyn Amelia


3. Delilah Addison


4. Isabella Matilda


5. Alissa Jasmine


6. Paige Valentina


7. Summer Casey


8. Lilac Demitria


9. Scarlett Becca


10. Faith Alexis


11. Laura Valerie


12. Vanessa Fayton


13. Haileigh Grace


14. Lola Georgia


15. Clover Natalie





1. Carlisle Samuel


2. Cody Jasper


3. Timothy William


4. Oliver Peter


5. Darcy Jamie


6. Drake Elijah


7. Isaac Bailey


8. Noah Benjamin


9. Loclan Zackary


10. Luca Andrew


11. Jacob Edward (hehe)


12. Matthew Nicolas


13. Thomas Marcus


14. Alexander Stuart


15. Xavier Elliot|||Girls:


Rayanne


Rosaline


Kyra


Sakinah


Aubrey


...Lots more


Boys:


Austin


Yusuf


David Micheal|||Girls:


Tabitha (tabby)


Lorella (loree)


Alisson


Julia


Mae


Kallie


Ryann





Boys:


Ross


Banner


Lucus (luke)


Percy


Ryan


Chris


Lee





Ps. I love the name Cecilia Rae! One of my cousins names is Chelsea Rae|||I love the name Shan Marie. One of my best friends is named that and when I first heard it I loved it.


I also like the names (for a girl):


Victoria


Lilly


Amber


Grace


Brie


Jessica


Rachel


Violet


Indigo


Monica


For boys I like:


Ashton


Ben


Quentin


Ryan|||for girls


azara sarah


shiloh nouvel


summer aurora


savannah eden


honor marie sophia


ilariya asia


tayla anna zoey


penelope anna





for boys


alfonso junior ( my father's name)


wyatt matthew


lucas aaron


cristopher alexander


alessio gregory


leonard jesse


and i love the name jonas!!!|||Nathaniel for a boy and Rosalie for a girl





Er by the way Ray, Addison and Marley are masculine boys names regardless of how you spell them.|||Giselle Faith*


Briella Noelle*


Hannah Loraine*


McKenzie Hope*


Yvonne Sunmmer*


Sarah Grace





Jedidiah Kevin*


Kenneth Jason*


John David





*The names I really love.|||Louisa Faith


Francesca Megan


Ada Colleen


May Amelia





boys:


Joshua Keith "Josh"


Mason Alexander


Luke Bryan


Aaron James


Ryder Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment