Friday, February 10, 2012

Whch one of these names sounds like the most vicious dog?

I just got an all black German Shepherd and not that I want him to be mean, I'm just looking for a mean name. I'm stuck between:





Gauge, Jagger, Delano (Meaning "of the night"), Fate and Cuda (As in Barracuda)|||None of the names listed strike me as particularly menacing, but as ever the person who has to be happy with the name is the owner who will use it to train %26amp; use it in everyday life.





I prefer Caius, Nero or Damon.|||I like Jagger. German Shepherds can be real sweethearts when they're raised right but they do have intimidating reputations. I've never seen an all black one but I bet he is scary looking! Please raise your dog to be kind and gentle and let his appearance be your security. I'd suggest you take him for professional "personal protection training" (not guard dog or attack training) so he'll know when to be friendly and when to take action. We had a GS that was as gentle as a lamb, but when people pulled into our driveway they'd ask if it was safe to get out of the car!|||I like gauge... Not sure if by Jagger you meant J盲ger, the German liquor, but that would be an awesome name too :) I've always wanted a great Dane named J盲ger!





Ps, maybe you should rethink Delano. I live near a city called Delano and it's not a nice place. It's a dirty little town near Bakersfield, Ca. If you live in Ca people might think you named him after the town lol!|||I've always adored the name Gauge, I've wanted to get a black and white American Pit Bull Terrier and name it Gauge.





I don't like Jagger, seems to common and plain.





Delano sounds nice, if I'm saying it right! It's a very GSD type of name! I like it a lot.





I don't like Fate, Fate isn't an aggressive name at all.





I really like Cuda, too.





My favorites are Guage and Delano.|||I like Delano. I don't know if it sounds mean but it's definitely a cool name. I like the meaning of it and since your dog is a black German shepherd, it goes with his coloring. Go with Delano, it's cool.|||Cuda sounds the most vicious. Definitely puts the image of a dog who will bite my head off at the command of his owner in my mind. Sounds like the name of a wild animal. Plus shorter syllable names are best for dogs|||None of those strike the fear of *dog* in me.





If you want a bada$$ name for a black German Shepherd I like Hellion. It is different. Unique. And it is the name of a very special *knife*.|||Had a black German Shepherd Dog years ago they are a beautiful dog. I kinda like the name Cuda. What ever you name him, enjoy.|||Use "Pansy." That way when you are dragged into court because your dog bit off someone's package, the judge will go easy.|||I like Gauge and Jagger the best, but I also like the name NITRO.|||Jagger|||Cuda|||definitely Delano|||i think Gauge and Jagger would be your best beats for a vicious sounding dog.|||delano is a lovely name :)|||Gauge|||Gauge. :)|||Cuda is a cool name so I think that one and Gauge|||I like Cuda.


That's a pretty cool name.|||I like Gauge and Delano|||Those name don't sound so vicious. How about Cain or Cujo.....ok Gauge!|||baby

No comments:

Post a Comment