Thursday, February 9, 2012

Names meaning sharp/dull/clear?

I'm writing a story and struggling to find a suitable name for a male character. A key point of the story is this character's eyes resembling glass, so I want a name that has either a bright, clear, colorless sort of meaning or one with broken glass qualities (sharp, fragile, etc), or at least just eyes/sight in general.





If it helps, here's a bit of the story I'd like it to match: "Glass that reveals and reflects. Glass that glistens and shatters. Glass that captivates and traps."





I've looked so hard but can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere online... Suggestions?





(I'd prefer names that aren't terribly common but not ridiculously obscure, and nothing too foreign.)|||Mason Jarre. Perhaps Micah?





Or you could use Glass as a last name.





Nick for "sharp"?





A girl, of course, would be Crystal. Perhaps she'll be the fated girl in your tale?

No comments:

Post a Comment