Thursday, February 9, 2012

Character names meaning dark, protector, and betrayer?

I'm writing a book and I'm absoluetly horrible at picking character names. Some help would be great :)





I really need male names. Three different ones. I need one that means dark, another meaning protector and lastly something along the lines of betrayal. (And if you can, a last name would be nice as well)





Also, I don't want these names to be completely obvious on what their meaning is. This book takes place in modern times, but I wouldn't care if the names a little old fashioned either.





Names I've already used:


Daniel


Darren


Christopher


Anthony


Todd


Keith


Nathan


Sam


Scott


Gabriel


Michael





Thanks :)|||When a child is born, a mother doesn't name the baby after it's personality. In fact, how could she know that her son would be "dark."





Naming characters after their personality is cliche and unrealistic. I also hate that, and it doesn't matter. Pick a damn name.





But, Liam means protector. :(|||DARK


Colby


Cole


Dougal


Duff


Sullivan


Doyle


Corbin





PROTECTOR


Edmund


Asim





BETRAYAL


Islay|||Megatron


Optimus Prime


Starscream|||Dark


Blake


Ferrer


Maurus





Protecter


Dieter


Gunnar

No comments:

Post a Comment