Thursday, February 9, 2012

Who has the most unique/off the wall given name meaning?

Who has the most unique, off the wall given name or baby name meaning that is someone's real name?





Also, who can find the most unique/off the wall name meaning (given or not given)? Just curious


about meanings of names. Thanks so much!





Star me if you like it!|||My own name is Sora. Depending upon the culture, it can mean "princess," "sky," or "warbling songbird." I think "warbling songbird" is hilarious.





Does the meaning of the name suit me? Sure. I'm a warbling maniac.|||well Lauchlan means 'from the lake'


and Cameron means 'bent nose' or 'big hill'





they are both rather common but have strange meanings.|||Rebecca- Noose, from the Hebrew word for 'to tie, to bind'


Cassandra- Prophet of Doom, Greek


Persephone- Goddess of the Underworld

No comments:

Post a Comment