Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are some names meaning freedom? 10 points?

I'm writing a utopian to dystopian novel. The main character is going to have a name meaning freedom, breakthrough, independent, unique, untamable, anything like that. she is not the average person and is one of the people who help break free. she is a free spirit, please give me any names (MALE AND FEMALE) meaning these things, thanks. I think it is going to be based in the USA which is a melting pot so it doesn't really matter about the race, although I'm thinking common american names, maybe somehting irish, I'm not crazy about foreign names.|||I don't know If this is what you are looking for, but how about Liberty? You could always shorten it to Libby.|||Saoirse is the Irish for freedom and it's also a girls name

No comments:

Post a Comment