Friday, February 10, 2012

I need some boy names meaning 'revenge'. Help?

Well, I'm writing a story and two of the characters are twins. The girl's name is Vendetta (which generally means 'revenge') so now I need a boy's name meaning the same or something similar. I've thought about Mario, which in Italian means 'bitter', but it doesn't roll off the tongue. I'm going with it for now, just to fill in the blanks of the story. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!|||Strazio.





It means "torture" or "torment"... in Italian.





Hope this helps.





Cheers!|||EEMELI: Finnish form of German/Scandinavian Emil, meaning "rival."





CADWALLON. Welsh name, composed of the elements cad "battle" and gwallaw "a pouring out, exhausting," hence "a great and successful warrior."|||Since I couldn't find one for revenge, I went to the Thesaurus. The only synonym I found a name for was the word punishment. Zigor is a name that means punishment in Basque.|||i used google translate and the latin word for revenge is vindicta... vendetta and vindicta sound good together cos their similar





hope i helped youu :)|||Larkin means rough and fierce in Gaelic



Mario sounds ok to me but its your character and if it doesnt sound right to you...|||Vendetta doesn't sound much like a name.


For the boy you could try Caine. It sounds good and also basically means 'jelous/trying to kill his brother/revenge.|||Montoni. This was the primary villain's name in the Mysteries of Udolpho, a Gothic novel.|||ill Will?

No comments:

Post a Comment