Monday, February 6, 2012

What is the origin and meaning of the names Kneviah and Ayianna?

I don't know about the name when it is spelled like Ayianna but here is another way of spelling it:





Aiyanna -Girl -American English-unknown


Ayanna- Girl - African- Beautiful blossom


Ayana- Girl -African- Beautiful flower








I don't know what Kneviah means sorry.|||"Kneviah" is the last name of a fellow who used to leap motorcycles over schoolbuses in the seventies.





"Ayianna" means "my mommy is trying way too hard to give me a unique name, and no teacher will ever be able to say it without smirking."|||Neveah is heaven spelled backwards and its a super trendy new ghetto fabulous name w no other meaning than that. I dontknow about Ayianna - though I am not sure how to pronounce it - eye-aana?|||I dont know...but they are super cute! Both very unique and diff. I love the way you spelled Kneviah!|||They both sound made up to me. Everyone elso will probably think so too. A nice name that easy to spell and has staying power is always good. Do not like either name at all.|||I look up both names on several website with baby names and meaning, could not find either one


Congratulations|||Who cares what it means as long as it sounds cool like my name Saber Emerson! I like A-Yi-Anna, but not sure about K-Ne-Vi-Ah. Did I even pronounce that right?|||These names originated pre spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment