Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can you give me a few examples of really "babyish" names?

I mean names that are only nice for babies - 5 year olds... Not adults. Like Kayla, Tristan, and Chloe, for example.|||Any full name (not nickname) ending in -ee or -ie: Kaylee, Hailee, Mylee, Kylie, Katie, Charlie, Alfie, etc|||Here are some names that I think sound babyish! I hope these could help!





♥G♥I♥R♥L♥S♥





Aaliyah (Ah-Lee-Ah)





Aalivia (Ah-Live-E-Ah)





Aalorah (Ah-Lor-Ah)





Kadence (Kay-Dence)





Kalla (Kal-La)





Kyelie (Kye-Lee)





Rayne (Rain)





Willow





Meredith





Gentry (Jen-Tree)





Justice





Karianna (Kar-Ree-On-Na)





Kye





I'Lynn (I-lynn)





Mallory





Ashra (Ash-Rah)





Kachelle (Ka-Shell)





Raelynn (Ray-Lynn)





Rayleigh





Analy (An-Nah-Ley)





Mayleigh





Addison





Maylynn





Kar'Myne (Car-Mine not Car-Men)





Rolyn (Row-Lynn)





Kaliyah (Kah-Lee-Ah)





Kallianna (Kah-Lee-On-Nah)





Charley





Shayley











♥B♥O♥Y♥S♥





Kannon -- (Can-in)





Kanyon (Can-yin)





Collin





Gage





Rolen (Row-Lynn)





Brayden (Bray-Den) -- when first read people mostly mistake this for Brandon)





Kayden





Kaleb





Judge





Kye





Tavarez (Tah-Var-Ez)





Addison|||Girls:


Kaylee (Won't age well)


Annabelle (Won't age well)


Bella (Not short for Isobel/Isobela, just Bella)


Sophie (Just Sophie, not Sophia)





Boys:


Brayden (Trendy)


Coby (Won't age well)


Noah (I love it, but it only seems good for a baby, not a man)


Cooper (Won't age well)|||These are names I personally think are babyish:


- Timothy


-Annabelle


- Kaleigh, Kaley, Kalee, Caylee, or however you want to spell it!


- Nelly


- Sammy


-|||Here are some you just don't want to hear:


Grandma Brittany


Grandma Chelsea


Grandma Gabrielle


Grandpa Jude


Grandpa Mackenzie


Grandpa Leonardo.


Grandpa Landon


I mean, seriously!!!|||Kailey, Aiden, Mackenzie, Mason, Emerson, Kylie, Camden|||Why are you doing this? I think you could name them a name that they could have their whole life but give them a kid-middle name they can use when they are a kid/teen|||poppy, sally, rosie, missy..





generally names ending with an 'ee' sound.





heh, two people have said my name. :]|||Kailey, or any variable spelling


Anything ending in -aidan


Haley


Nevaeh


Braelyn


I could go on, there are so many to list. But I think my point is clear|||I can see Chloe and Tristan on adults.





I saw one on here the other day... Maisy-Mae. That's just way too cutesy.|||I could never immagine a grandma Brittney.|||Emma is the most babyish name I can think of|||Todd


Sally|||Sam (Boy)


Lily


Jake|||HEY MY NAME IS KAYLA ITS NOT BABYISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment