Thursday, February 9, 2012

Your names meaning?

hey im bored, so im wondering whats your guys names meaning? id recomend your first name seeing as thats more protective





my first name is josh and i looked it up it means "god of salvation" and in the hebrew bible was the general who led the isrealiites into canaan.|||My name is Yogeshwar.

It means the God of saints and sages in Sanskrit language.

Y/A has scrapped the last word 'r' for reasons best known to them.

*|||My name, Kayla, means pure %26amp; beloved.



PS. My ex-boyfriend, David, his name meant beloved. Whoa, I thought that was like, weird.|||Direct translation of Joy and Happiness in Mongolian. I am Mongolian, so I know.|||My name's Lauren, it means overcomer. It's greek/latin|||My name is Dora it is Greek and it means a gift.|||My name is the french female version of a Biblical name.|||margad is the precious jewel emerald in mongolian!!!!!!|||my name's samantha, and it means listener

and i don't do that well lol
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment